Differential pressure measurement
Primary elements for flow measurement Organes déprimogènsDifferential pressure flow measurement is one of the most widely used measurement principles in the industry. The main field of application is the measurement of water in heating and cooling circuits and the measurement of steam and condensates at very high temperatures in secondary circuits.Mehr Informationen
- Suitable for liquids, gas et steam measurement
- Robust : only mechanical without moving parts
- Easy maintenance : Associated electronics are out of the installation. No need to stop flow for equipment maintenance.
- Devices complying with International Standards
- Suitable for continuous flow monitoring
- Suitable for flow regulation
The aim is to create a localized restriction of the section (or constriction), within the pipeline, which will generate a differential static pressure. Its measurement will allow the flow deduction.