The TROLL 9500 Multiparameter Sonde is a customizable water quality instrument that houses up to nine sensors, with optional internal power and logging capabilities for continuous groundwater and surface water monitoring.Mehr Informationen
Unlike membrane-based Clark cell sensors, the EPA-approved optical RDO sensor is insensitive to common interferences like ammonia, pH and chloride. Plus, its fast response makes it ideal for vertical profiling in dynamic water conditions.
- Logging and non-logging modes available
- Sensor options include standard parameters like DO, pH and conductivity, plus advanced parameters like turbidity, chloride and nitrate
- Field-tested design with corrosion-resistant housing
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- EPA-approved optical RDO dissolved oxygen sensor
- Compatible with low-flow system (sold separately)
- Built to order — Get it configured with only the sensors you need.
- Minimal maintenance and field time – Field-ready sensors, long-lasting internal power and corrosion-resistant design prolong instrument life.
- Get more accurate data — Drift-resistant sensors come factory calibrated to give you the most reliable data possible.
- Simplify operation — Quick Cal solution, telemetry access and user-friendly software make data collection faster and easier.