PHF paperless recorder
Industrial recorders are widely used to record process values such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, level, and concentration in various industrial plants. They feature a large 5.7 "and 12.1" color LCD screen. The data is displayed as vertical or horizontal diagrams with a wide range of display types for recordings (bar graphs, analogs, digital indicators, totalizers, etc.). The measurements are saved on a Compact Flash memory card (several years of recording and data backup) and can be operaMehr Informationen
PHF paperless recorder: flexibility and variety in the handling of record data and display mode
The PHF recorder is the entry-level of our paperless recorders
Compact front panel: 144 x 160 mm
Up to 6 channels for thermocouples, RTD, voltage, or current input
- Data saving on CompactFlash. For example, the data of 4 years' worth can be stored on 512 MB card.
- Data viewer and parameter loader software provided as standard
- Ethernet (option) allows you to use FTP, web server, e-mail, etc.
- Lithium-ion battery driven version available. Battery life: approx. 10 years
- Quick search and display of past data. Just scroll the screen to check the past data
- 3 or 6 input channels